GVL Lightings and Interiors concept starts with the idea of providing a range of lighting products that are affordable to many people, not just a few. It is achieved by combining design, function, quality, and value – always with sustainability in mind. Lighting affects our mood, impacts our well-being, improves productivity, and can keep us safe. The team at GVL Interiors and lightings believe that everyone should have the best lit environment achievable – at Home, work, public places, and even on the streets. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- We are looking for a Business Developer to act as the liaison between the company and prospective clients.
- Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas.
- You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal.
- You will also ensure proper after-sales service.
- If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives.
- Researching prospective clients in target market
- Depth Understanding and knowledge of our products and services
- Helping the business expand and improve its sales, revenues, customer service and brand awareness
- Review current market trends in order to propose new business ideas that can improve revenue margins and produce growth
- Identifying company products and services that are underperforming and proposing ways to improve on them
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals
- Understands People’s Buying Patterns and new business trends
- Sets goals and develops action plans
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills, communication skills, Negotiation skills, analytical skills, problem-solving skills, organization skills, technical skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Must be based in the Lekki/Ajah axis.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
27th January, 2023.