H Pierson Associates is recruiting for one of its client : Standards & Quality Assurance Manager – HP/CT/009
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the department and oversight of the staff.
- Develop quality standards for the development and sustenance of tourism products, infrastructure and amenities at international standards
- Ensure the implementation of such standards
- Develop policies, operating manual and procedures for the Department
- Establish the process for licensing tour operators
Qualification & Experience:
- First Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years work experience, 4 years of which must be in quality control for a corporate organization.
- Strong knowledge of the tourism industry.
- Strong knowledge of best practices in tourism standard.
In addition to these requirements, interested candidates should possess the following:
- Appreciable knowledge of the local environment
- Good writing and oral communication skills
- Good presentation and proven leadership skills
- Good interpersonal and excellent analytical skills
- Innovative thinking
- Being a Cross River State indigene-ship will be an added Advantage
Method Of Application:
Please send your CV to [email protected]