Posted on :
8 Oct, 2009
8 Oct, 2009
Habiba Balogun Consulting, on behalf of a company interested in the provision of Shari’ah complaint financial services, seeks to fill the following vacant position:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, Abuja
Reports To: Division Head/CEO
Qualifications, Experience, Skills, and Attributes:
• A good first degree from a reputable institution, Holders of an MBA or Master’s Degree are preferred. Professional Qualifications such as CFA/ICAN/ACCA would be an advantage.
• Minimum seven (7) years experience in Financial Services, specifically in Marketing, Business Development, and Investment Banking, two of which should have been spent in a management position.
• Negotiation, Persuasion, and Presentation Skills, Investment Analysis Skills and Appraisal Techniques, Excellent Communication skills, Excellent interpersonal Skills, Good computer skills.
• High level of Proven integrity
• Ability to deliver results and meet targets, Ability to work with low level of supervision, Clear understanding of the capital market and financial industry
• Project management skill
• People management and supervisory skills (to deliver results)
Please forward your application and full bio-data to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 13th October, 2009.