Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Country/Area Reliability Manager
Requisition Number: 48874
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Job Type: Full Time
Job Segment: Manager, Management
- We are looking for the right people – people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead.
- We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
- Responsible for review and reporting of all Service Quality (SQ) matters within a given area or country.
- Reviews and audits data accuracy in online systems to include but not limited to CPI and SUMMIT/ORION.
- Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general autonomy, responsible for driving culture of Right People (competency and development), Right Process and Right Equipment in operations.
- Accountable for participating in Field Operations Review (FOR) in the area of responsibility and for planning FOR and Self audits in all the locations within the area of responsibility and plans FOR auditor training as necessary.
- Assists Country/Area Manager with planning and execution of new start-ups in country/area of responsibility.
- Skills typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering or similar discipline and 7+ years of energy services field operations experience.
- Job role requires subject matter expertise in the field operations of the PSL in which work is performed and the ability to understand PSL operations at the area level.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply for this Position
Note: Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.