Halogen Security Company – An indigenous human resource based company with a focus on providing professionally trained and vetted drivers to individuals and companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Driver
Locations: Lagos (Lekki Phase 1, Lekki Third round about, AJAH axis)
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be matured and pays attention to details
- Must be within the ages of 25-45yrs
- Might be required to work on Saturday
- Must reside within Lekki Phase 1, Lekki Third round about, AJAH axis
- Must be ready for immediate engagement
- Must know how to drive Manual /Automatic
- Must have a minimum of OND
- Must have a valid driver’s license and LASDRI
- Must be willing to travel when required
- Working Days: Mon-Fri
- Working Hours: 6:00am (closing time is flexible)
Net pay: #60:000
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] / [email protected] with “Executive Driver Lekki” as the subject to the mail.
Drop your CV at the gate house at:
Halogen Security Academy
9 Cappa Avenue,
Application/Interview Date 4th of September, 2018.
Job Title: Truck Driver
- We are looking for a licensed and seasoned Truck Drivers who will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of goods and other articles of trade to our customers.
- Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
- Plan routes using GPS system.
- Keep commercial driver license up to date.
- Must provide a Medical certificate.
- Must have at least an SSCE
- Valid Driver’s License Class G or E
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5yrs truck driving experience
- Must provide 2 worthy guarantors that are verifiable
- Birth Certificate/age declaration
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- We are looking for licensed dispatch riders who will be responsible for the swift response of any claim and properly investigate such claims.
- You must have the ability to write a report of any incident assigned to you as well as work closely with the team of dispatchers in order to plan routes.
- They must be able to provide 2 guarantors.
- Valid Drivers’ License, in addition should possess Lagos State driver’s license for Lagos-based dispatch riders Must be Literate
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and presentation
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Must have integrity and high moral standards
- Must pay attention to detail
- Should have effective planning and organising skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently without supervision.
- Must be able to demonstrate good understanding of the road network of the city applied for- Lagos.
- HND/B.Sc Mechanical Engineering/Elect & Elect Engineering.
- Knowledge of insurance would be an added advantage.
- Experience as a dispatch rider for a minimum of 3 years.
- Technical skills (Machine Maintenance) will be an added advantage.
The take home for this role is N120,000.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with “Job Title/Location” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 5th September, 2018.
Note: Interested and qualified candidate should come for interview with their updated CV & Original Credentials & Photocopy