Halogen Security Company Limited is the number one provider of professional Security Solutions in West Africa, currently transforming into an integrated global specialist end to end Risk management & security solutions group by offering strategic protection solutions and safety in our changing and open world. We are therefore attracting the best, bold, energetic and globally aware talents to drive our new subsidiaries and strategic business units to focused market segments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Executive Assistant
Reporting To: Managing Director
- The role provides critical support to the Managing director and undertakes administrative functions to ensure that the business development, operational and office management are carried out effectively and efficiently.
- Setting up Business Planning meetings and coordinating all meetings in support of team efficiency; working with the Managing director and Head of Business Planning to ensure the team meets business planning targets.
- Supporting the Managing director to prepare information for presentations, media interviews etc
- Updating the CEO on key organisational issues when s/he is out of the office
- Arranging Board of Directors and management meetings (including client meetings) and minute where required
- Day-to-day management of the Managing director’s diary and meeting schedule and when necessary make presentation on behalf of the M.D.
- Liaising with clients at a high-level on the managing director.
- Preparing client project proposals and other new business proposals
- Undertaking client work as required to meet the needs of the business
- Preparing and managing client contracts/agreements
- Supporting Managing director in coordinating pipeline and work-flow
- Developing effective systems with the Managing director and ensure the smooth operations of the business
- Proactively managing all client project management systems and evaluation
- Taking a coordinating overview of all office systems to ensure their effective running and development.
General Office Support:
- Co-ordinating the filing and update of business documentation held in hardcopy and electronically (on ‘the cloud’)
- Co-ordinating submission of expense claims and recording of supplier invoices
- Managing office stationery and supplies
- Liaising with other service providers, including IT as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Experience of working at Executive Assistant level with senior management and senior level clients, preferably at Board level
- A high degree of personal organisation and self-management
- Comfortable when working to tight deadlines, and able to turn work around within a short time span where demands are liable to change at short notice;
- Ability to think proactively and laterally to maximise opportunities to promote the work of the organisation
- A strong interest in the insurance industry.
- A general understanding of external and economic trends affecting the insurance financial sector.
- A Degree in any relevant course of study and MBA is an added advantage
- Ability to manage complex and highly confidential information
- Comfortable working autonomously and across multiple tasks and reporting into different project working teams and staff members
- IT literate with some experience of working in a team in a small charity or company
- Numerate with the ability to present and analyse data
- Knowledge of advanced MS office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent social skills, able to operate with diplomacy, tact and empathy
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Covering Letter by e-mail to: [email protected] with “Senior Executive Assistant” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 2nd July, 2018.