Halogen Security Company Limited is the number one provider of professional Security Solutions in West Africa, currently transforming into an integrated global specialist end to end Risk management & security solutions group by offering strategic protection solutions and safety in our changing and open world. We are therefore attracting the best, bold, energetic and globally aware talents to drive our new subsidiaries and strategic business units to focused market segments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cleaner
Locations: (Victoria Island, Ikeja, Obalende, Maryland, Ilupeju, Oshodi axis) Lagos
- We are looking for professional cleaners able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail.
- The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all offices are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Proven experience as a cleaner
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of English language
- Must have a minimum of SSCE
Job Title: Office Assistant
- We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to assist in running daily Administrative Operations of the company.
- Assist with logistics planning and implementation
- Handle organizational and minor clerical support task
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Perform work related errands as requested.
- Closing the office after work hours
- Maintaining supplies and equipment.
- Calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation;
- Monitoring Register Incoming and outgoing staff and visitors
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform other special project assignments as necessary to ensure that the office runs properly
- A minimum of a Diploma Certificate or OND
- Attention to details
- Experience as an office assistant will be an advantage
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of OND in any related field
- Must reside In Lagos – Resident in Ikeja GRA ,Oshodi, Maryland ,Ilupeju, Victoria Island, Obalende environs will be preferred
- Good and effective communication skills (Speaking, Listening & Writing)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] or [email protected]
Application Deadline 2nd May, 2018.
Test & Interview Date
Time: 12 pm; 3rd of May, 2018.
Venue: Halogen Security Academy, No .9 Cappa Avenue Palmgroove Estate, Ilupeju Lagos.
Note: Come along with your updated CV & Credentials on the interview date