Halogen security is presently recruiting candidates for the role of a Communication and Marketing Manager for a client in the financial institution.
Job Title: Communi-
The candidate is expected to strategically plan, coordinate and manage all marketing and communications related activities for the bank. Promote and sustain customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention through market research and surveys as well as ensure positive market feedback and brand perception.
Principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development and refinement of marketing goals, pricing strategies, promotional activities
and branding in consultation with staff and clients.
- To build unique selling propositions and differentiators for the products and provide support to boost sales of each of the product in the market
- To deliver a customer experience that evokes a sense of ownership, acceptance and belonging for the target market
- Prepare report and continuous indicators for measuring customer service delivery to EXCO & branches and follow-up on the action plan
- Building and sustaining a reputable image for the brand within identified markets to gain favourable market share and gain customer trust & loyalty for the brand.
- Maintaininga visible brand identity by ensuring uniformity for internal & external branches based on the Group brand manual.
- Monitor & evaluate the impact of each media campaign. Organizeroad shows, tradeshows and market storms to create awareness for products and services
- Directmarket analysis and research to identify trends and opportunities in the industry
- Organize& partner events that support bank’s objectives for clients, products, services/brand all through the year
- To ensure all stakeholders (external publics) and staff are provided up-to-date information on product, services and industry related updates.
- Regular surveys, feedback sessions and events to measure levels of satisfaction or dissatisfaction of customers.
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Mass Communications or Public Relations
- 7+ years in professional B2B or B2C marketing and marketing communications experience with at least 3years in management position
- Previous experience and good industry knowledge in financial services, FMCG or telecoms sector
- Experience in advertising agencies, media planning, digital and social media agencies is a plus.
- Other relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE;
- Good knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite, analytical reporting and social media/blogging platforms.
- Understanding of and experience with leveraging social media management and analytics tools Competence in using Microsoft Office (Word; Excel; Outlook) ;
- Possess ability and skills to conduct market and customer surveys and relevant studies necessary for making management decisions.
- Ability to multitask within a high pressured and challenging environment.
- Possess excellent critical thinking and analytical abilities to solve problems and provide solutions.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CVs in word document to [email protected] with ”MARCOM Manager” as subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 6th April, 2018