Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client, is an international Airline company. Due to internal expansion, they are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- The Sales Representative is in charge of a portfolio of corporate accounts, SME, business and leisure trade. The Sales Representative is under the company’s commercial policy and the annual sales targets set by the regional management.
- To develop a customer portfolio in terms of revenue, market share and sales lead at optimal margins and for the best return on investment
- To carry out intelligence over local competition practices and pass on information accordingly.
- Prospecting new customers both trade/corporate & SME
- Manages and develops his/her portfolio as defined in the Commercial business plan.
- Services existing accounts and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Analyses and evaluates relevant performance statistics in order to regularly and proactively identify their needs and proposing corrective actions
- Advises Sales Manager on all policy-related issues based on market knowledge, also by providing analysis of internal and external information in order to evaluate business potential for existing and new accounts and to adapt commercial strategies accordingly.
- Participates in clients’ events and develops strong working relationships with key interfaces in order to develop the Group’s (brand/product) awareness and image.
- Ensures continuation of positive trends, reversal of negative trends, and ways of capturing untapped potential.
- Monitors competition by gathering current market place information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant course
- Minimum Four (4) years Sales/Commercial experience with direct responsibility for customer/account management.
- Experience with Customer/Channel business planning.
- Not more than 32 years old by December 31, 2017
- Sales Hunter
- Team Player
- Strong Commercial and Customer orientation.
- Ability to generate new business leads.
- Negotiation and Relationship Management skills.
- Strong Numerical and Business Analytic skills.
- Market Intelligence – Ability to track, monitor and report competitive activities.
- Understand and anticipate market trends Good Communication skills – written and oral.
- Ability to Identify and exceed Client expectations – clients value drivers.
- Strong two – way communication skills / Can do Communication.
- Assertive – ability to take control of conversations with clients.
- Solution provider – ability to use knowledge of clients business to proffer business solutions to the company and clients.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 10th February, 2018.