Hardley Grey Group is a quintessential business conglomerate of the 21st century with a well-deserved patronage of leading companies in Nigeria due to its quality services and drive for one hundred percent client satisfaction in all its constituents. Its operational headquarters is situated in Lagos metropolis, Nigeria, West Africa.
Hardley Grey Group is a unique blend of highly motivated professionals with relevant business, technology and enterprise experience. Our people bring together decades of training, accompanied by a real passion for quality service delivery.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relations Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Clients Relations Executive (CRE) is responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with customers on behalf of the company by taking personal and complete responsibility for each customer and by ensuring that all customer requirements are completely met.
- This office shall supervise the activities of the various departments, ensuring that there is efficient transmission of information and materials between the departments.
- This office shall initiate and/or implement corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained and shall coordinate the handling of difficult and/or unusual situations in which clients are either dissatisfied or are unwilling to comply with the organizations conditions of service. This office shall be responsible for supporting the company vision and mission.
- The entire Clients Relations team shall be responsible for supporting the company vision and mission.
- Given that the Client’s Relations Executive shall be in contact with current and prospective customers, they will be required to harness all necessary energies to influence the absolute satisfaction of clients and establish the organization’s prosperity wielding the tact, sensitivity, and professionalism that this position requires.
- Interface between the organization and its clients for the sake of re-establishing relations or for the sake of increasing the profitability of existing relations
- Ensures strict adherence to the organizations policies and procedures.
- Initiates required action for response to customer service requests including:
- The overseeing of a thorough diagnosis
- Accurate billing represented in a Conservative Repair Estimate
- Timely delivery of post-service reports
- Communication of the service policies of Hodge Auto Centre to first-time customers,
- Generating a “Job Order” that captures all authorized repairs and getting the approval of this job order from the specified office.
- Maintenance of customer information files, email correspondence and updating change of info to client’s files.
- Ensure that all client information is stored in an easy to access manner
- Understand and appropriately use the company pricing system
- Shall receive inquiries from prospective customers; providing accurate information of a full catalogue of the company’s goods and services.
- Shall serve as the customer’s representative in ensuring that services provided meet the most stringent quality requirements
- Investigate the cause of returned jobs or customer dissatisfaction with the organization’s services
- Contact customers in order to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Solicit sale of new or additional services or products 11. Shall represent the organization at all fora for grievance resolution.
- Shall provide monthly report to management on current levels of customer satisfaction
- Ensure that necessary changes are implemented to resolve constant customer complaints about any given area of the organization’s activities
- Negotiate with insurance firms on behalf of customers
- Design and recommend upgrades to the organizations customer relations systems to increase accuracy and efficiency in response to customers and to the relevant departments of the organization.
- Ensure strict adherence to the company’s approved quality management systems by the technicians and all relevant departments.
- Increase interdepartmental workflow efficiency
- Ensure that the „job order‟ is in correlation with the clients request and payments.
Sales and Marketing:
- Support the efforts of the Public Relations and Sales Executives by providing product and technical information through e-based presentations, digital seminars and educational telephone and social media (facebook and twitter) interactive sessions.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations and recommend upgrades, modifications and additions to the organizations service offerings
- Design and operate customer retention programmes
- Support strategic sales plan and marketing strategies outlined by the sales team, and facilitate joint marketing calls where applicable.
- Attend scheduled meetings with clients/ potential clients on behalf of the organisation
- Design and implement damage management programmes for the recovery of lost clients
- Manage debt recovery from customers who owe Hodge Auto Centre.
- B.Sc, B.A or any equivalent with 1-2 years work experience. A minimum of a credit in five subjects in an o-level examination Experience in sales or customer service
- Adept experience in the use of Microsoft Office suite including MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint Excellent command of the English language in both written and oral forms
- Passable math skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent emotional intelligence
- Ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements
- Strong attention to details, possessing a sales aptitude and interested in preventing errors and solving problems.
- Passable knowledge of automobiles Passable knowledge of automobile repair service industry practices Must be hardworking, a self-starter and a problem solver.
- Demonstrated excellence in organization and time management skills Ability to effectively multitask
- Ability to achieve deliverables under pressure
- Exceptional telephone skills
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Ability to move freely throughout the premises to gather information, materials and authorizations.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and passport photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 12th February, 2021.