Hausba SmartHomes Limited Founded in 2010, with a vision to becoming the leading brand in providing bespoke electronics and home technology in modern day architecture. Hausba is a professional solution integration brand that believes in transforming lifestyles using custom home technology solution. We set out to deliver the finest brands in high-end lifestyle custom electronics and system integration to today’s technology driven home owner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service & Service Quality Officer
- Responsible for serving customers (internal & external) and ensuring service quality by providing product and service information; monitoring and evaluating project progress, resolving product, service problems and implementing a comprehensive customer care Program to promote a service culture.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive and respond to customer service inquiries.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Generate, develop and report on a Customer Satisfaction Index.
- Receive walk in guests and ensure they are adequately attended to.
- Responsible to keep the reception and lounge area clean and operational at all times.
- Creates tickets on the Support system and follows up to ensure effective resolution of the issue.
- Ensure seamless customer/guest walk in experience.
- Project monitoring, evaluation and maintaining customer records
- Managing customer complains through the ticketing platform
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field from an accredited university or college
- At least 3 years of experience in a Customer Service role
- At least 2 additional years of experience in a Service Quality role
- At least 2 years of experience in project management
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent presentation skills
- Pays attention to details
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Team Player
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Knowledge of Company products
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]