Hausba SmartHomes Limited Founded in 2010, with a vision to becoming the leading brand in providing bespoke electronics and home technology in modern day architecture. Hausba is a professional solution integration brand that believes in transforming lifestyles using custom home technology solution. We set out to deliver the finest brands in high-end lifestyle custom electronics and system integration to today’s technology-driven homeowner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Responsible for all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as the development of internal control policies and procedures.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate standards and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, and program budgets and actual expenditures.
- Coordinate all audit activity.
- Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership abreast of financial status;
- Assist leadership in the annual budgeting and planning process; administer and review all financial plans and compare to actual results with a view to identify, explain, and correct variances as appropriate.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Guides accounting staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Oversee all financial, project/program; ensure that expenditures are consistently aligned with program budgets throughout the project period; collate financial reporting materials for management
- Manage organizational cash flow forecasting and establishing finance and administrative systems to support operations.
- Manage and track the performance of invested assets in keeping with policies and investment guidelines.
- Manage and track procurements.
- Any other assigned task.
- A degree in Accounting, Finance or any relevant field, MBA (Added advantage)
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent
- Strong proficiency with using QuickBooks Online Accounting Software
- Minimum 4 years of demonstrated work experience in finance and business management
- A demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively (oral and written), establish trust quickly, and create win-win situations.
- Experience in working with multiple organizations with emphasis on communicating and decision making with demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Experience with business processes and systems should include systems development, planning, forecasting, order processing, invoicing, credit, collection, sales credit tracking and filing for tax.
Knowledge And Skills Required:
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and internal control principles.
- Knowledge of statutory provisions.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Technology savvy with experience selecting and overseeing software installations and managing relationships with software vendors; advanced knowledge of accounting and reporting software
- Ability and desire to translate complex financial concepts to individuals at all levels including finance and non-finance managers
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]