Haven Travels and Tour is to be a one stop-shop for all travel needs and our commitment is to turn every travel moments into lasting memories. Our mission is to make every travel experience happily memorable through creativity, ensuring suitability and constant innovation. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel Operations – Immigration Specialist
- We are seeking a dedicated Travel Operations – Immigration Specialist to join our team.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for providing expert advice and guidance to clients regarding immigration procedures and requirements for travel in the travel industry.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent communication and organizational skills, a deep knowledge of immigration laws and regulations, and a passion for helping clients achieve their travel goals.
- Assist clients with immigration procedures and requirements for travel in the travel industry
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and immigration authorities
- Conduct research and analysis of immigration laws and regulations to provide expert guidance to clients
- Prepare and submit immigration applications and documentation on behalf of clients
- Communicate with clients regarding the status of their immigration applications
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in immigration laws and regulations
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all immigration applications and client interactions
- Provide training and support to other team members regarding immigration procedures and requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Immigration Law, International Relations or a related field
- Up to 5 years of experience in immigration operations or a related field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong research and analytical skills with a deep knowledge of immigration laws and regulations
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and other immigration software
- We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development.
We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2023
Note: If you are a dedicated and knowledgeable individual with a passion for immigration operations in the travel industry, and are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, please submit your application.