Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage business-related tasks for the CEO of GEEP such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks.
- To do this role properly the qualified candidate should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed
- Making travel arrangements for executives
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence
- Provide general administrative support
Requirements Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Finance, or related field
- 2+ years of management experience in Human Resources or Administration Skills and Behaviours
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite (Power-Point, Excel etc.)
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be available to travel
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.