Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for researching, analyzing, interpreting, and presenting data related to markets, operations, finance / accounting, economics, customers, and other information related to the field they work in.
- The qualified candidate will typically be very quantitative, analytical, logical, and good at managing numbers and data for the CEO and Clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research and consultation on relative markets
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry and related markets being researched
- Identify trends and make recommendations for improvements
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports
- Use Excel functions to organize and analyze data
- Develop recommendations to improve business operations going forward
- Create clear and useful reports and recommendations for organizational use
- Interpret markets to conclude financial recommendations for the CEO and Clients
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting, Business Administration, or related fields
- 2+ years of experience in Business, Financial or Market Analysis
Skills and Behaviours:
- Firm grasp on the financial decision-making process within the organization of employment
- Experience collecting, interpreting and organizing data
- Ability to prepare extensive reports and present findings to companies with clear and concise action advice
- Working knowledge of the target industry and market
- Advanced speaking and report-writing skills for effective communication
- Attention to details and a commitment to accuracy
- Ability to keep sensitive business financial information confidential
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.