Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc, the largest sugar refinery in sub Saharan Africa and second largest in the world, after the 1.75 million MT per annum Al Khaleel, currently seeks application from suitably qualified candidates for the role of HEAD, SALES AND MARKETING
A motivated, dynamic sales oriented professional to lead our sales and marketing team. A senior management position with key responsibilities to formulate, coordinate and effectively execute marketing strategies.
He/she will provide the needed support for sales and marketing team, towards the achievement of overall sales target and goals.
- Responsible for defining and proposing marketing strategies and tactics to ensure sales targets are met exceeded
- Routinely monitor and review sales and marketing team’s performance against targets and make appropriate steps to ensure that all the targets are met
- Monitor the warehousing and distribution network in liaison with the national sales manager to ensure the effective distribution of products to customers
- Perform business analysis and make recommendations to guide management decisions
- Utilise in depth understanding of customer business and their requirements to develop best customer services approach for the superior customer satisfaction
- A first degree in marketing and professional marketing qualification or MBA
- Minimum of fourteen years experience in marketing &sales, with five in management position preferably in a FMCG or food processing industry with proven track record of achievement and innovativeness
- Strong customer focus
- Membership of a recognised professional marketing institution
- Proven knowledge of contemporary sales and marketing strategies
- Not more than 45 years
Interested Applicants should forward their cv’s, & credentials (Photocopy) to AGM Human Resources?admin, Dangote Sugar Refinery PLc, P.O.Box 3677 Apapa Lagos or E-mail :[email protected]