Health Connect 24×7 combines next-generation telemedicine, telemonitoring, and home health to provide you with immediate access to highly trained and experienced doctors and wellness experts for healthy, acute, and chronic condition management and advice via voice/ video calls, as well as on-site doctors and clinics. You can talk to our full-time doctors and wellness experts from anywhere in the world, whether you are at home, at the office, on a business trip, or on vacation. Health Connect 24×7 provides consumers with a true 24×7 population health management. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Chief Medical Director
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage business-related tasks for the Chief Medical Officer. Coordinating travel and accommodation arrangements, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks.
- To be efficient for the role, the qualified candidate should have a detailed understanding of Microsoft Office suite, fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings
- Candidates should be familiar with word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation.
- Reading and analyzing memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed
- Making travel arrangements for the Chief Medical Director.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a record of database
- Opening, sorting and distributing faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Candidate must maintain high level of confidentiality.
Requirements Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Arts & Humanities, or related field
- 3+ years cognate experience in similar role
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite (Power-Point, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks given.
- Must be able to meet deadlines on task assigned.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be available to travel.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.