A Health service company dedicated to cancer prevention and treatment is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to fill the role of a Business Development Project Manager. The ideal candidate must be a committed and smart individual who wants to roll up his / her sleeves and dive right into the work.
- Working with stakeholders externally to enhance the center’s visibility.
- Pro-actively identifying new business opportunities and develop viable long-term strategies around those opportunities.
- Analyze project costs, schedules, consumer response, risk analysis, and other factors.
- Managing and coordinating on-ground marketing initiatives might include commuting around to collect survey information, feedback, etc.
- Creating presentations on targets, impact measurement, goals for the entire marketing team for regular reviews with senior management.
- Interacting closely with customers to understand what their health care requirements are and how we can bridge these gaps in services available.
- Working across the organization on a variety of projects, support projects, and initiatives at the center with a specific focus on adding value in the long term.
- Develop, define, and communicate the project charter and key management plans around scope, schedules / timelines, budgets, risks, and stakeholders to effectively achieve key deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business, Medical or similar field.
- Must have at least 3 years of prior experience in marketing or business development.
- Must have prior project management experience
- Having worked in the healthcare industry in any capacity will be a plus
- A fast thinker with a proactive mindset.
- Familiarity with Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact well with a wide range of people.
- Should be comfortable representing the Centre at National level conferences, Round Table events.
- Ability to understand industry and consumer trends, create a strategic direction, and clearly communicate the opportunity to management.
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously, and able to produce high-quality work on these projects.
- Commitment to accuracy, attention to detail, and follow-through with a focus on producing the highest quality service possible.
Monthly Remuneration: N150,000 – N200,000.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 9th April, 2021.