Hedgestone Consortium is an EPCM Division of BET Limited, an indigenous firm with a vast track record gathered from projects executed Oil & Gas and Construction sectors of the economy.
Hedgestone Consortium provides a complete service from design engineering through procurement, to manufacture & fabrication, installation & construction, amongst other clientele services.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Planning and Control Engineer
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Contract
- Project Planning, Scheduling and Control Procedures (SOPs) and Plans for Project Implementation and ITT Proposals
- Management of Change Process Initiation and Scope Change Integration on Baseline Documents
- Development & monitoring of Project Master Schedules ranging from Level 1-3, at tendering stage, and up to level 4-5, at contract execution phases, for various EPC packages of Project
- Develop and Implement the PMS with Progress Tables/S-Curves for projects
- Monitor Schedule and Cost Control Performance for Project
- Preparation and submission of Daily, Weekly, Monthly progress reports
- Generate Cost Control Projections and Monitor Milestone Performance
- Draft and Implement Risk Registers with respective indicators and mitigation measures
- Coordinate and manage project control demands with subcontractors/vendors
- Regular Update and Transmittal of Activity/Project Performance Dashboard Performance Dashboards
- Progress Review Meetings and Project Presentations
- Management of Look-ahead Programs, Late Task Analysis, Issues and Commitment Registers, Construction Site Programs(Level 5) etc.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Degree in Engineering.
- 5 years Cognate Experience with developing and implementation of Work Breakdown Structures, Cost Breakdown Structures, Progress Measurment Systems for Oil and Gas EPC projects
- Expert Proficiency in Primavera P6 & MS Office.
- Adept Reporting Skills.
- Strong Multitasking Abilities.
- Strong Analytical, Critical, and Logical thinking skills.
- A sound understanding of Oil and Gas Transmission and Processing Facilities.
- Sound in Cost Control & Project Risk Analysis/Mitigations
- Ability to focus under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong Team Player.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 25th January, 2021.