Heirs Holdings – We are an African Proprietary Investment company driving Africa’s development through long-term investments in key sectors. Our approach to investment is guided by the philosophy of Africapitalism, which is the private sector’s commitment to Africa’s development through long term investments that create economic prosperity and social wealth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Training and Development Manager
Location: Ikoyi Road, Lagos
- Anchor the development and implementation of a Group-wide Leadership Development Program, providing advice to management on specific learning initiatives for leadership building.
- Design and contribute to the delivery of training programs aimed at developing ‘Leadership’, and ‘People Management’ competencies in Senior and Executive Management.
- Provide coaching and guidance for the designing of performance/competency-based learning interventions.
- Drive the development and maintenance with regular updates on the competency model to constantly reflect the steer of the business.
- Partner with functional heads, and other learning stakeholders, in developing and implementing standard learning curriculum across various Job families in HH.
- Responsible for the Group-wide Learning Plans and budget – articulating its focus, setting guiding principles and following through on its preparation, and implementation.
- Define and drive the companies Knowledge Management Framework – strategy, tools, processes and procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply