Hempawa Consult Limited – Our client, a FinTech company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Report to: Branch Business Manager
About the Job:
- We requires the services of a Direct Sales Agent for the generation and development of both inbound and outbound new business opportunities.
- The successful candidate will be a consummate and credible sales professional marketing products and services to the target market.
- The role is suited to people who are ‘sales hungry’ and who can exploit their exceptional sales skills with effective and successful results.
Main Duties of the Post:
- Develop new business relationships, and clients for the Organization at an agreed monthly target.
- Presenting the Organization to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting.
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all service opportunities to the Organization are captured and explored.
- Be individually responsible for new business, and are expected to self-manage; however, you will be part of a growing team of people.
- Represent the Organization at industry events and tradeshows in a professional manner.
- Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner.
- Keeping abreast of issues affecting firms with same core business focus and collecting competitor intelligence.
- Any other thing assigned by the organization in line with the role.
- Degree holder preferably in Social Sciences or any related field with a minimum of 2 years work experience
- Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the service process.
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual
- A sound understanding of FinTech, would be a distinct advantage.
An ideal Hempawa Consult Employee:
- Parts of what makes HMEPAWA CONSULT as successful as it is are the highly motivated people and their enthusiasm. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through.
- As an inspiration to your colleagues, you are to be a tenacious, driven and highly motivated social media officer with a proven record of building/creating growing engagements and traction on the social media space, and a strong empathy for people.
To be negotiated
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
31st October, 2022.