Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transformation Intern
Job ID: 23045000
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
- Assists in implementing and guarding the process standards that ensure the realization of BU long and short-term objectives and strategy.
- Assists in monitoring and managing new process setup to match new business needs in collaboration with local / sub-regional business.
- Assists in driving continuous process improvement and development of tools and systems enabling enhanced process automation in respective processes.
- Assists in driving automation to increase speed, reliability and to increase share of variable cost over fixed cost.
- Aligns and consistently tracks the KPI framework for the processes.
- Assists in driving the implementation of process-related local / sub-regional projects in the respective process area.
Qualification and Experience:
- Degree in Mass Communication, Information Management, or Public Relations
- Must have 0–1 year experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online