Henox Technologies is a System Integrations Networking and Communication Solutions Company that was incorporated in 2016 with a wide range of technical competencies, thus providing world-class solutions and services cutting across sales. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- We are looking for a detail-oriented Account Officer to assist in our financial department.
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- A degree in Accounting or similar.
- Proven work experience as an Account Officer.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Job Title: Health Information Technology Specialist
- We are looking for a diligent Health Information Technology specialist to join the records department of our medical facility.
- Analyze the information collected to ensure that it is correct and accurate.
- Assess health records and insurance claims.
- Ensure compliance with confidentiality laws and regulations.
- Implement an effective electronic health record system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Information Technology or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a medical record department.
- Excellent research, coding, and analytical abilities.
- In-depth knowledge of computers and information systems.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills.
Job Title: Computer Analyst
- We are searching for a technically gifted Computer Analyst to manage our systems flow, and to develop and integrate our systems programs.
- Incorporate new technology into current system.
- Data mapping.
- Advise on system upgrades and oversee software audits.
- Diagnose and repair inventory errors.
- Respond to end-user needs.
- Design and maintain data processing systems.
- Implement timelines for IT staff.
- Stay up to date on latest technological innovations and trends.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or equivalent.
- Strong IT skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication.
- Advanced computer literacy.
- Business knowledge.
- Ability to explain technical information and data.
- Knowledge of emerging trends in technology.
Job Title: Advertising Manager
- We are searching for a decisive, organized Advertising Manager to oversee operations and direct staff members in our advertising staff as they develop unique and exciting campaigns.
- Working with staff members, clients, or an ad agency to establish and meet projects goals and establish and enforce budgets and timelines.
- Developing advertising strategies to increase buyer interest in products or services.
- Monitoring project progress from planning to execution to ensure it remains focused and evaluate its effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in relevant field, management experience may be preferred.
- Ability to develop strategies based on industry trends and developments.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills, especially when working with multiple projects/teams.
- Excellent management, negotiation, listening, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Decisiveness and strong problem solving skills, especially under stress.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2019