Hewlett Packard (HP) is the largest technology solutions provider in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and worldwide. The company’s offerings span from IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices to global services, imaging and printing. Our customers are virtually everybody: consumers, small and medium sized companies, large corporations as well as Government institutions. Applications are invited for:
Title: DigitISE Graduate Program – Digital Sales
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job ID: 3079171
Category: Sales Operations
- As a DigitISE Graduate in Digital Sales you will be an active member of the ISE Commercial Organisation team supporting Business Development by continuously exploring new technologies and ways to keep HP at the forefront of digital sales pioneers.
- You will be exposed to roles across Online Business Development and Sales, Digital Marketing and E-Commerce, and you will have a chance to be part of HP’s Digital Transformation in a diverse Omnichannel Sales team.
- Within the program you will be able to create your own development plan and enhance your soft skills through sales and leadership trainings, on-the-job stretch assignments, feedback sessions, and coaching with world class IT leaders.
- As a recent graduate, at HP you can expect to connect with brilliant people who help you perform at your best and work with a team that’s as passionate about solving challenges as it is about developing solutions.
Among your Digi-talents, do you have..?
- Must have: Graduate (Bachelor’s / Master’s) Degree obtained in the last 24 months in a Business field, ideally with a major in Digital Marketing, Online Sales or Social Media Management
- Completed National Youth Service Corps – NYSC is a must
- Passion about new technologies, innovation and digital environment
- Social Media management and e-commerce exposure
- Ability to build relationships across teams and cultures
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn new skills
- Creativity, proactiveness and strong interpersonal skills
- Good command of Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English language
Do you want to make an impact?
Begin your journey by reinventing the best practices other companies already look up to. Join us, we offer you:
- A competitive 1 year contract to start with (2 year graduate program duration) to join the diverse ISE Commercial Organisation to apply your academic learnings
- In-company development programs and platforms
- International and cross-functional exposure
- Future development opportunities to build your own career across different businesses and functions.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.