Hewlett-Packard (HP) is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world. We explore how technology and services can help people and companies address their problems and challenges, and realize their possibilities, aspirations and dreams. They are recruiting for an ESS Inside Sales Representative in Nigeria.
ESS Inside Sales Representative – Nigeria-350221
The Territory Inside Sales Representative is an end customer sales representative focused on creation of new business opportunities out of an defined customer set and E2E management of the deals in the pipeline.
- Cold calling to drive campaigns and/ or profile assigned accounts to understand installed base and business drivers
- The ISR is responsible for actively creating new sales opportunities in ESS products and associated services for selected customers in the assigned territory via telephone and web and thus holds an End-to-end ESS portfolio revenue (shipments) responsibility for these accounts.
- Pro-active coverage for customers in assigned territory to expand HP Share of Wallet by generating incremental business in non-HP accounts (hunting)
- Builds customer confidence in HP’s remote sales capabilities, from procurement to senior levels of customer management. Drives opportunities from qualification to close.
- Portfolio selling on ISR led opportunities, Up- and Cross-Selling on partner led opportunities
- Close collaboration with partner on the customer or opportunity
- Outbound calls: 10-15 Decision Makers contacts per day to profile customer, generate opportunities and follow up opportunities for closure. Average outbound talk time of 2,5 hours/ day.
- Inbound calls: from assigned customers or channel partners (working with to close opportunities) or HP personnel (Sales specialists, Presales)
- The ISR closes the sales on assigned products and has account responsibility with quota and KPI goals.
- Collaboration with Sales and Channel management to drive marketing programs, demand generation, sales initiatives, and incremental revenue.
- Check on incumbent channel, if no channel defined, assign a preferred channel partner (select from short list based on ‘partner rules of engagement’).
- Delegate and drive required internal HP back office sales support (quotations and configurations, OPG, sales comp calculation, delivery / order management requirements/ exceptions, etc.).
- Call partner at appropriate frequency to drive opportunity closure. Ensure maximum commitment by partner to win project for HP (Max. closing time allowed for partner is 12 weeks)
- Delegate and engage office-based, field and partner presales as appropriate
- Deal closure verification based on Partner P.O. visibility. (ISR needs to have P.O. from enduser or channel partner)
- Bachelor degree (or above) or corresponding work experience in sales
- absolute willingness to compete and win
- demonstrated ability to create and close business
- strong customer communication skills
- proactive attitude towards customers
- ability to manage time and (potentially competing) priorities based on customer and quota focused objectives.
- good understanding of fundamental IT concepts and solutions
- team player, ability to collaborate effectively in an international, multi-cultural environment
- self-motivated, self-started attitude
- ability to handle unique situations and think outside the box
- problem detection and solving skills
- ability to work under pressure
- flexibility to work extra hours and travel occasionally
- detailed understanding of HP ESS portfolio and positioning
- sales experience in the field of IT
For more information on how to apply, visit HP website. Click on ‘Search Job in HP’. Enter the reference ‘job number’ 350221 and click search and apply online