Hewlett Packard (HP) is the largest technology solutions provider in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and worldwide. The company’s offerings span from IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices to global services, imaging and printing. Our customers are virtually everybody: consumers, small and medium-sized companies, large corporations as well as Government institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Print AM CAF
Job ID: 3028104
- Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Builds growth opportunities using the account planning process; actively manages planning process through scheduled reviews and updates.
- Extensive time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver solution sale.
- Significant percentage of time spent directly with customer; interfaces with all levels, including highest within customer organization; highly diverse set of functions and buyers; focus in on management level.
- Develops business plan in conjunction with customer.
- Applies consultative-selling techniques to identify and advance opportunities that result in ongoing profitable revenue growth for HP.
- Maintains high-level of customer loyalty and builds trust and integrity, as indicated in HP-conducted surveys and reports.
- Responsible for achieving/managing quarterly, half yearly, annual quota and/or margin.
- Enters all opportunities in pipeline tool and updates them weekly. Recommends and Implements industry leading Pipeline management practices.
- Ability to implement margin recovery activities/strategies.
- Acts as a first interface for international accounts in collaboration with members of global business teams, and local teams.
- Identifies customer requirements, matches with HP capabilities and chooses respective HP supply chain accordingly (Volume Direct or Indirect).
Education and Experience Required
- University or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Detailed knowledge of key customer types or customers on given products.
- Viewed as expert in company; sought out by other Sales Representatives and/or first level managers for input.
- Typically 8-12 years of experience as referenced above.
- Industry experience required.
- Experience in product specialty (computers, printers, servers, storage).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Has good leadership skills and cross-functional expertise.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Broad understanding of the customer’s needs; applies standard as well as creative solutions to meet those needs; particularly considering the specific industry/market.
- Ability to coordinate multiple internal and external partners on multiple levels to deliver appropriate solution sale.
- Hi level customer management relationship building, working at management and executive level in lines of business.
- Partner organization intelligence aligned with partner management skills.
- Advanced sales negotiation, and deal closing skills.
- Identifies and effectively leads the account resources to ensure coordinated, efficient, account management, and accountability for achieving business results.
- Expertise in managing end- to-end sales processes in large deals.
- Relevant knowledge of client’s industry; keeps abreast of trends and lead discussions with IT on strategic directions and linking discussions.
- Knowledge of HP’s breadth of solutions and engages specialist resources as needed.
- Ability to understand the customer’s business issues and translate to HP solutions.
- Ability to prioritize and drive strategic sales activity on a complex solution basis.
- Excels in competitive selling skills.
- Sells across platform and specialty.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Job Title: Enterprise Solutions Sales Manager – Central Africa
Job ID: 3018747
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Due to continued growth, we are currently recruiting for a high-performing Sales Manager to join our market leading Enterprise Solutions Business to help drive our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets in Central Africa.
- Based in Lagos, Nigeria you will be responsible for leading and coaching a team of experienced sales professionals to even higher levels of success.
- As a market leading global organisation our business environment is extensive, diverse and dynamic and ideally we are looking for an individual who has demonstrated success within commercial, government or education.
- Experience of working within large complex environments and operating within a governance framework whilst bringing your unique and complimentary corporate working style to our organisation will be key to your success. Our business environment is evolving at a dynamic pace, so your ability to move and adapt will be crucial.
- We are looking for a passionate leader, who can drive change, and ‘walk the talk’ for our sales team and internal and external stakeholders.
If you are our Enterprise Solutions Sales Manager for the Personal Systems and Printing Business, you will have an opportunity to:
- Manage, lead and coach a sales team exceptionally well at an operational level, whilst maintaining a high attention to detail
- Engage with existing and new major customers, partners and alliances at managerial and executive levels to understand business priorities and communicate our value and brand
- Lead the way with sales strategy setting, business planning, forecasting and sales pipeline development and management
- Partner and collaborate with our internal business and management teams at a local, regional and global level, including representing the business at a Pan-HP level in broader leadership forums
Are you a high flyer? To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A Business related Degree
- Seasoned sales team leadership experience in large and complex organizations
- Strong sales leadership experience in enterprise customer business environments in the commercial and public sectors
- Highly developed understanding of the IT market in Central Africa, preferably with strong existing enterprise/public sector customer relationships
- An IT background with good understanding of the personal system market and customer environment
- A down to earth and engaging outlook with strong communication skills
- Proven experience with funnel hygiene opportunity management and the ability to handle detail whilst driving a balanced outcomes;
- An outcome and goal orientated approach and proven ability to drive opportunity and sales territory planning
- An appetite for achieving sales goals and growth
- Inspirational leadership qualities (including mentoring and coaching skills) that can take a team through change and motivate them towards further success
- Rigor in sales management governance, planning, strategy, and strong business and financial acumen.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply