Hewlett Packard (HP) is the largest technology solutions provider in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and worldwide. The company’s offerings span from IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices to global services, imaging and printing. Our customers are virtually everybody: consumers, small and medium sized companies, large corporations as well as Government institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Enterprise Solutions Sales Manager – Central Africa
Job ID: 3018747
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Due to continued growth, we are currently recruiting for a high-performing Sales Manager to join our market leading Enterprise Solutions Business to help drive our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets in Central Africa.
- Based in Lagos, Nigeria you will be responsible for leading and coaching a team of experienced sales professionals to even higher levels of success.
- As a market leading global organisation our business environment is extensive, diverse and dynamic and ideally we are looking for an individual who has demonstrated success within commercial, government or education.
- Experience of working within large complex environments and operating within a governance framework whilst bringing your unique and complimentary corporate working style to our organisation will be key to your success. Our business environment is evolving at a dynamic pace, so your ability to move and adapt will be crucial.
- We are looking for a passionate leader, who can drive change, and ‘walk the talk’ for our sales team and internal and external stakeholders.
If you are our Enterprise Solutions Sales Manager for the Personal Systems and Printing Business, you will have an opportunity to:
- Partner and collaborate with our internal business and management teams at a local, regional and global level, including representing the business at a Pan-HP level in broader leadership forums
- Manage, lead and coach a sales team exceptionally well at an operational level, whilst maintaining a high attention to detail
- Engage with existing and new major customers, partners and alliances at managerial and executive levels to understand business priorities and communicate our value and brand
- Lead the way with sales strategy setting, business planning, forecasting and sales pipeline development and management
Are you a high flyer? To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A Business related Degree
- Inspirational leadership qualities (including mentoring and coaching skills) that can take a team through change and motivate them towards further success
- Rigor in sales management governance, planning, strategy, and strong business and financial acumen.
- Seasoned sales team leadership experience in large and complex organizations
- Strong sales leadership experience in enterprise customer business environments in the commercial and public sectors
- Highly developed understanding of the IT market in Central Africa, preferably with strong existing enterprise/public sector customer relationships
- An IT background with good understanding of the personal system market and customer environment
- A down to earth and engaging outlook with strong communication skills
- Proven experience with funnel hygiene opportunity management and the ability to handle detail whilst driving a balanced outcomes;
- An outcome and goal orientated approach and proven ability to drive opportunity and sales territory planning
- An appetite for achieving sales goals and growth
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply