Hexavia Business Consulting – Our client, Imperial Ed Tech, Founded in 2011, is an education, technology, research and development firm with over decade of experience in developing initiatives and executing multi sectoral projects with Technology as its core, to drive social impact, spur economic growth and enhance skill development and knowledge transfer for nation building. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Come join the IET team to execute the operations of a Project Manager for the organization.
- As a key member of the IET team, you will work with the MD / Chief Executive Officer.
- As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field
- 5 – 8 years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties / vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Manage other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 12th November, 2021.