Hexavia Limited – Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Web Trends).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Salary: N80,000 – N100,000 / Month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 24th January, 2022.