High Performance Consulting is a professional service organization, dedicated to corporate and individual development towards achieving productivity and high performance and different level with the business and other phases.
We design and implement diverse strategies to organizations and businesses by providing bespoke solutions required to achieve the set goals and beyond. We provide professional services ranging from training of employees, business consulting and coaching to get optimal result.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Activation Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Brand Activation Manager is responsible for bringing national brand plans to life in the field with a focus on critical target markets.
- This position creates strategic and tactical market plans, develops programs, and is responsible for local execution
- Partner with teams to develop field activation programs that support brand and volume goals; utilize brand data and analytics as well as feed local intel and activation recommendations for planning and product launches/support
- Own the delivery of campaigns, ensuring that projects are delivered on-time, within budget and meet the company’s expectations
- Approve and ensure all assets align to brand identity guidelines and build strong relationships with brand development
- Ensure seamless connection between Brand Development and Brand Activation and monitor the effectiveness of all assets and identify contribution to the strategy growth/objectives;
- Execute activation and amplification plans for the organization’s programs with a focus on engaging local communities, driving participation and supporting growth; ensure smooth and coordinated execution of programs
- Execute and oversee events including sourcing venues, securing partners, driving attendance, purchasing media, managing experiential, and conducting event follow-up
- Identify challenges and develop solutions; analyze organizational dynamics, volume, trends, insights, and local opportunities
- Collaborate with team to create and execute plans that produce leverageable assets, increase awareness, drive household penetration and increase rate.
- Build and maintain collaborative and beneficial relationships both internally and externally
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in related field or Public Relations, Communications, Administration and Hospitality
- 5 years of experience, preferable in a similar role, events planning or project management.
- Project management experience in marketing/events industry
- Good communication skills and ability to inspire, engage and partner to build collaborative plans and programs
- Experience with marketing and sales integration
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Advanced analytical skills and proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tool
- General regulatory knowledge of events and promotions
- Proven record of building strong sustainable business relationships at all levels;
- Strong knowledge of brand management, marketing processes with a proven level of success
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously with strict deadlines;
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job title as the subject.
Application Deadline: 1st March, 2021.