HiiT Plc owns Nigeria’s foremost ICT Training/Education Institute, HiiT Training Institute (HiiT for short) with Training Centres across the Nation. We commenced training operations as Hands-on Institute of Information Technology (HiiT) on Monday, 15th April 1996, and we have graduated over 50,000 Students at our Training Centres across the Nation in the past 26 years. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Customer Relations Manager, North Central (MCRM)
Location: Wuse, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Direct Report: Territory Business Manager
Projected Resumption Date: Not later than June 2023
- Customer Relations Management and Marketing functions at Territory level.
Customer Relations Management Functions:
- Manage CRM functions.
- Supervise the collection, collation and analysis of Prospects and Customers data for informed marketing decision making.
- Sustain and improve on Brand reputation a Territory level.
Marketing Management Functions:
- Responsible for actualization of set Territory’s Marketing and sales Goals/Objectives.
- Manage the lead generation and conversion process to achieve S/N1 above.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, or any Social Sciences field with at least 2.2 from an approved Tertiary Institution.
- A minimum of 2 years proven experience in Marketing and Customer Relations Management in a corporate environment or at a Marketing/ Advertising Agency.
- Generic understanding of the Nigerian ICT Education Sector
- Must be Resident in Abuja
Core Competencies & Skills:
- Must be ICT and Social Media Savvy.
- Must possess Marketing/Sales Analytical Skills.
- At least intermediate skills in MS Word and Excel.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Excellent work ethics and Integrity.
- Creativity and problem-solving Skills.
Attractive with Performance Bonus opportunity.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: hrm@hiitplc and cc: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2023.