Hillcrest Agro-Allied Industries Limited an agricultural products processing company located in Kwara State. We operate a rice processing mill that produces par-boiled head rice and we deliver to the final customer through distributors.
Our Vision is to be Africa’s most profitable and respected agro-allied processing company by delivering quality Food Brands. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Edo / Delta, Anambra / Imo, Akwa Ibom / Cross River / Umuahia, Kogi / Ekiti / Akure, Bayelsa / Port Harcourt and Enugu / Ebonyi
- Sales Officer responsibilities include presenting our products and services to potential client, identifying specific consumer characteristics and recommending ways to promote and sell our products.
- To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication abilities and be highly motivated to meet sales goals. Ultimately, you will help us grow our customer base and establish our reputation in your assigned region.
- Act as a point of contact for existing and potential customers within assigned territory
- Identify local business opportunities and challenges.
- Report on coverage sales results (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Present our products to prospective customers.
- Work closely with other internal teams to meet individual and group sales target.
- Answer customer questions about features, pricing and additional services.
- Cross-sell products, when appropriate.
- Collaborate with sales representatives from different territories to share best practices and support a cohesive sales approach.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market .
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate / close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND in any discipline with a minimum of 4 years experience in sales of rice and food product.
- Deep knowledge of the business terrain of the location is a must.
- Must be resident in the location of work.
- Must be computer literate.
Competencies / Skills:
- Communication skills – Problem solving skills – Objection Handling – High business acumen- Client Acquisition skills – Negotiating skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th December, 2020.