HIPOT is located at 2, Dreamworld Africana way along Orchid Hotel road by 2nd toll gate, Eleganza, Lekki. We are known for the sales and manufacturing of home hardware(s) (internal and external doors, kitchen faucets and sanitary wares). We also have a construction arm that handles building projects which we have been for the past 5 years and since earned a good name.
HIPOT is seeking for suitable and experienced candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- Communicating with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Overseeing quality control, health and safety matters on site.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other issues that may arise.
- Up-to-date reports.
- Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for sub-contractors, crafts people and operatives.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations; Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant.
- Agreeing a price for materials and making cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Liaising with any consultants, sub-contractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Liaising with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws.
- B.Sc/HND Civil Engineering or Building Technology
- He must be conversant with Engineering Softwares packages
- A proven track record (with stable employment with the same company/group for at least three years).
- Driving Skills
- Age 30- 35 years
- Residing around Lekki- Ajah Axis of Lagos State.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in pdf format to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 3rd August, 2018.