Posted on :
14 Jun, 2012
14 Jun, 2012
We are a new online company looking for freelance writers to join our team of writers. We have a group of sites publishing various articles and reviews across vast range of niches. We pride ourselves as one of the leading providers of 100% fresh content, creative and reader friendly articles. Our articles are read by hundered of thousand of readers worldwide across various propriety and client sites.
We are searching for dynamic freelance writers to consistently create magazine-grade writeups on a range of topics. Candidates must possess strong writing and research skills, including familiarity with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI). Must be able to write 5 to 10 articles per week with a minimum of 700 to 1500 word count each.
1. Must have a successful history of written and or published articles.
2. Must be a strong researcher as, for the most part, the writer will be responsible for research references and content. (Some research assistance will be available.)
3. Must be a compelling writer that holds people’s attention and knows how to explain rather technical information in a user-friendly fashion.
4. Must hava good understanding of writing for the web/internet.
1. Ensure 100% plagairsm free content
2. Provide quality, well written and reader friendly articles
3. Strict adherence to writing instructions and standards
4. Internet resaerch on topics and keywords
5. Work in a timely manner and meet deadlines
Monthly renumeration for freelance writers depends on the number of submitted and approved articles.
1. 700 words article = $3/article
2. 1500 words article = $5/article
3. Custom articles will be billed differently
4. Other flexible rates apply
Location of work:
Anywhere. (Work from home)
If you meet these qualifications, please send us the following at [email protected]
1. At least three samples of your best articles on any topic (preferably a URL to where the articles have been published).
2. A cover letter that explains your qualifications as listed above.
3. Submit a 500-700 word article with the keyword “nuclear energy pros and cons”
We will be comparing each writer’s submissions to choose the most qualified. We will be hiring several writers.
We look forward to hearing from you.