HOB System Tourism Limited is more than just the name of our company. We sell happiness! At HOB System Tourism, we believe in making Vacations available to the average Nigerians with our Property Portfolio in 23 Countries at more than 1,900 Resorts. Each year, our team of over 200 Staff deliver great Vacations.
We are a reminder that when you travel well, creating lasting memories and relationship with family and friends, you live a happier life. That is what we strive to help our members do each and every day. This is the hallmark of our company culture. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UX / Front End-Developer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
What You’ll Do
- Translate customer behavior into an architectural system that supports great interactive experiences for our customers.
- Act as the advocate for our customers throughout the design process and maintain focus on their needs when crafting our digital products.
- Ability to conceptualize quickly, test designs, measure the response, and recommend direction based on iterative feedback to deliver a design that supports a delightful customer experience.
- Advocate for the adherence to accessibility standards in our products.
- Ability to successfully articulate a point a view while maintaining an ability to negotiate benefits in a highly collaborative and dynamic structure.
- Ability to review business requirements, write user stories, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Experience with behavioral influencing through human understanding that drives designs which elicit an emotional impact from our customers.
- Understands design research, its influence on interaction design and the impact on meeting the business goals for our customers.
- Thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere with the ability to move from one project to another seamlessly.
- Short-form copywriting abilities.
- Other duties as required.
- Highly proficient in modern design applications like: Sketch, Figma, Adobe CC, etc.
- Experience using collaboration tools such as Slack or JIRA.
- Experience with GitHub or similar cloud-based versioning control system.
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle and ability to easily interface with IT development team members and leaders.
- Highly proficient in delivering consistent user experiences across: browsers, platforms, and devices.
- Comfortable designing in code, using the browser.
- Experience with integration of brand standards within interaction design solutions.
- Active ability to document processes and procedures on the fly to ensure consistent delivery that establish future standards for the organization.
- Active interest in new web-based technologies, with an ability to get up to speed quickly and incorporating into projects effectively.
- Proficiency with mobile concepts including responsive web design and developing strategies for delivery across multiple devices and viewports.
- Knowledge of native mobile application technologies.
- Experience with Agile methodologies for project delivery.
- Understanding of content management systems and ability to deliver assets and code to partners for implementation of projects.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with passport photograph to the following address:
The Admin Manager,
Plot 5A, Road 2, Off Ebony Road,
New Oroazi Layout,
Port Harcourt, Rivers.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.