Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Commissioning Instrument Supervisor
Req ID: 1330
- The job holder will participate in all commissioning activities related to the Instrumentation discipline. That covers amongst other:
- He shall liaise with engineering/construction disciplines, to follow-up with field instrumentation and instrument packages construction and installation activities carried out by FPSO Contractor and his subcontractors, ensuring that installations are fit for purpose.
- He shall participate and/or witness instrumentation pre-commissioning activities for cabling, field instruments and packages, as commissioning representative.
- He shall participate in commissioning subsystem preliminary checks, may include review of RFC dossier to ensure completeness of subsystem pre-commissioning leading to “Ready for Commissioning” Certification.
- He shall supervise FPSO Contractor during Instrumentation commissioning activities including reviews of commissioning dossier (including OTPs), witnessing and participation in basic function testing, loop tests, instrument packages SATs and operational tests.
- He shall assist the Commissioning ICSS & Instrument Lead in his duties, when delegated, covering instrumentation commissioning activities. He may also attend meetings as required by his Management.
- He shall follow-up and monitors work program and schedule in his discipline. He reviews schedule and advises his Manager of any potential drifts and delays.
- He shall ensure validation of ICAPS sheets and monitors that tasks sheets are properly completed and check the RFC dossiers.
- He supervises and follow-up with clearance of punch items by Contractor
- He shall ensure that Commissioning Master documentations are properly marked-up and prepared for “As Built” documentation.
- At least 8 years involved in instrumentation commissioning and related activities in FPSO or similar offshore Projects.
- Technical degree/diploma in Instrumentation or related discipline preferred.
- Knowledge of ICAPS database is an advantage.
- Language & Skills: Fluent in English, computer literate, possesses analytical and communication skills.
- Commisioning engineer, Installation Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, BSc, E&I COMMISSIONING, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Senior Reservoir Engineer – Technical Studies
Req I D: Req-1270
- Implement reservoir/petroleum engineering workflows such as reservoir analytical and/or numerical modelling, EOS and fluid characterisation, reservoir rock characterisation, pressure and rate transient analysis, decline curve analysis, single well nodal analysis and integrated production network modelling.
- Participate in reservoir and wells monitoring and surveillance.
- Provide production forecasts and reserves estimates for the assets for planning and reserves reporting.
- Provide reservoir engineering input into field development plans and ATDs and present same to partners and local approval agencies
- Carry out in-house subsurface studies as may be required to assist in development decisions.
- Recommend and prepare detailed data gathering programmes (pressure surveys, PLTs etc.) for fields and reservoirs based on Asset Team requirements.
- Contribute to technical and value assurance processes (peer assist/reviews, functional reviews, integrated readiness reviews).
- Provide support for third party contractors studies including scoping of the technical work, project management, compliance with agreed scopes of work and contract ceilings.
- Mentor and develop junior engineers.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Petroleum Engineering.
- Membership of relevant professional organisation(s) such as SPE is desirable but not necessarily a prerequisite. Experience
- Good oil industry experience and knowledge of subject discipline area.
- Minimum of 12 years experience in the Oil and Gas Industry (Petroleum Engineering), of which at least 10 years must have been spent conducting integrated reservoir and other technical studies.
- Expert proficiency in Petrel RE, Eclipse Suite, Petroleum Expert Suites (MBAL/Prosper/GAP/Resolve), Kappa (Saphir/Topaze) and OFM.
- Sound understanding other related disciplines (Geology, Geophysics, Drilling, Facilities, Economics) especially working knowledge of static modelling workflows.
- Resevoir Engineer, B.Sc in Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.
Application Closing Date