Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Zodiac Driver
Req ID: Req-1324
Location: Offshore/Onshore Nigeria
- Conduct zodiac (engine, balloon and zodia ccradle) inspection (daily and Weekly) as per CMMS checklist.
- Ensure compliance to the availability and functionality of all equipment required on board the zodiac on a daily basis.
- Provide proper and detailed description/report of challenges encountered in the course of operating the zodiac.
- Ability to inspect/test and certify the status of zodiac/boat related equipment supplied by vendors.
- Ensure effective radio communication at departure to arrival location respectively.
- Conduct routine servicing of engine units’ minor balloon maintenance.
- Conduct daily routine zodiac briefing to all personnel on safe embarking and disembarking to ensure safety of personnel within the duration of in-field transfer.
- Recognize early/impending engine malfunction and proactively report same to the maintenance supervisor/designate.
- Recognize a potential damage to zodiac balloon,provide first line repairs to ensure safety of personnel and equipment prior to specialized intervention.
- Perform inspection/test of all zodiac equipment.
- Technical certification as a marine technician, mechanic preferred.
- Minimum of 1yrs valid offshore BOISET/HUET certificate
- Valid certificate of competence for marine operations
- Minimum of 5 years in-depth knowledge and experience in offshore marine operations and Navigation.
- In depth Knowledge of marine outboard engines and operations.
- Good knowledge of offshore mooringoperation will be an added advantage
- Marine Operations, Zodiac Driver, BSc, MS Office, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.