Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Req ID: 1281
Management Of Business Development:
- Creating and maintaining a detailed business model for the company – including actual and projected performance, with metrics for ROI (candidate will need advanced excel modelling skills)
- Head of Department, with corporate responsibilities to manage the Department and represent the Company in-line with Company polices and so as to help ensure the Company attains and maintains operational excellence
- Developing and pursing new business opportunities for the Company in the West African Petroleum and Maritime sectors
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with government so as to ensure that relevant government agencies are informed of the Company’s plans and services and that the Company is operating in-line with government laws, regulations and best practices
Business Development Process / Pipeline:
- Develop and maintain client and project target list
- Define clear strategies and schedules for achieving set targets
- Ensure prequalification of the Company with existing and potential customers, government agencies to enable Company to be in a position to bid for projects within its sphere of capabilities
- Carry out risk identification, profit potential and analysis for each business target
- Manage tender submissions, including liaison with Operations, Planning and Development, Facilities, Administration and Finance on submission of bid documents.
- Provide inputs to management based on market information to enable the Company to develop capabilities in areas that will give it strategic leverage for future projects.
- Gather and analyse market intelligence for new projects and opportunities.
- Ensure that client’s have a 24/7 access to a Company Account Manager
- Ensure that client and potential enquiries are screened and channelled to the correct Department and responded to
- Ensure communication of customer needs and expectations between the Company and the client and between Departments in the Company
- Ensure liaison with other departments as appropriate in relation to proposals, projects, legal, financing, tax, or other issues
- Ensure timely and regular collection of Client feedback
- Foster and develop positive customer relationships which result in increased and repeat business
- Understand customer needs and assist in the development of project solutions that satisfy those requirements and provide new opportunities for the Company
- Interact with Managers in Client and potential client organisations, professionally and socially, to maintain relationships with Clients and potential clients.
- Business Development, Experience in Marine sectors.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Commissioning Instrument Supervisor
Req ID: 1330
The job holder will participate in all commissioning activities related to the Instrumentation discipline. That covers amongst other:
- He shall liaise with engineering/construction disciplines, to follow-up with field instrumentation and instrument packages construction and installation activities carried out by FPSO Contractor and his subcontractors, ensuring that installations are fit for purpose.
- He shall participate and/or witness instrumentation pre-commissioning activities for cabling, field instruments and packages, as commissioning representative.
- He shall participate in commissioning subsystem preliminary checks, may include review of RFC dossier to ensure completeness of subsystem pre-commissioning leading to “Ready for Commissioning” Certification.
- He shall supervise FPSO Contractor during Instrumentation commissioning activities including reviews of commissioning dossier (including OTPs), witnessing and participation in basic function testing, loop tests, instrument packages SATs and operational tests.
- He shall assist the Commissioning ICSS & Instrument Lead in his duties, when delegated, covering instrumentation commissioning activities. He may also attend meetings as required by his Management.
- He shall follow-up and monitors work program and schedule in his discipline. He reviews schedule and advises his Manager of any potential drifts and delays.
- He shall ensure validation of ICAPS sheets and monitors that tasks sheets are properly completed and check the RFC dossiers.
- He supervises and follow-up with clearance of punch items by Contractor
- He shall ensure that Commissioning Master documentations are properly marked-up and prepared for “As Built” documentation.
- At least 8 years involved in instrumentation commissioning and related activities in FPSO or similar offshore Projects.
- Technical degree/diploma in Instrumentation or related discipline preferred.
- Knowledge of ICAPS database is an advantage.
- Language & Skills: Fluent in English, computer literate, possesses analytical and communication skills.
- Commisioning engineer, Installation Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, BSc, E&I COMMISSIONING, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
Application Closing Date