Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Contract
- Evaluate Production Facilities / Flow-line engineering drawings & design with respect to electrical/Instrumentation architecture and systems, installation, layout and drawings, materials take-off.
- Prepares electrical & instrumentation deliverables such as single line diagrams. electrical design calculations such as cable sizing calculations. lighting calculations, load flow analysis, motor starting analysis etc., specifications for electrical materials, Instrument List, I/O List, Instrument Cable schedule. Instrument Hook-Up diagram, Junction Box wiring diagram, Loop Drawing, Instrument & JB Location Layout, Instrument MTOs, etc.
- Ensure effective and timely response to technical queries in compliance with set standards, company specifications and safety procedures.
- Provides electrical/instrumentation engineering discipline support/supervision on project Construction activities.
- Minimum Qualification: B.Sc. / B.Eng. (Electrical Engineering) with 5 – 10 years’ experience in an Engineering Organization (oil and gas related) in a similar design position.
- NSE/COREN Membership required.
- Use of MS Suit: MS word, MS excel, MS PowerPoint mandatory.
- Working knowledge of IEC Standards and most common international standards. Knowledge of ETAP, SPI, In-tools and PDMS is an advantage.
- Excellent team spirit and ability to work in a diverse team of professionals.
- Individual must be adaptable and proactive, with a methodical mindset.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online