Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Cost Estimator
Req ID: 1328
- Develop project cost estimate for all of the project development phases
- Develop basis of estimate (BoE) for each estimate developed
- Develop Class 0 (+50%/-30%), 1 (+40%/-25%), 2 (+25%/-15%) and class 3 (+15%/-10%) using best industry practises and principles
- All estimate must consider direct costs, indirect costs, growth allowance, contingencies and escalation & exchange rates
- Use of QUE$TOR for the development of early phase concept cost estimates
- Carry out cost risk analysis through @Risk to simulate the overall cost of the project
- Prepare budget presentations for the various stage gates of the Company DMS system
- Develop cash flow profiles for each WBS minor tasks based on the output of the project estimate
- Maintain a system for storage and retrieval of Facilities departmental estimates and risk documents.
- Establish and maintain close interface liaison with assigned stakeholders.
- Develop and prepare an agreed standard format and template for all estimates
- All estimates will be structured based on the Company WBS/CBS
- Provide advice and recommendations on options for cost optimisation based on own experience and industry trends
- University degree in engineering or relevant technical discipline.
- Membership of a relevant Professional
- Institution preferred but not essential.
- Minimum 15+ years’ experience as a senior project cost estimator with international oil and gas IOCs. Ideally with contractor experience.
- Expert at using QUE$TOR
- Expert at using @Risk Monte Carlo simulator
- Planning & scheduling with Primavera & MS Project
- Familiar with the preparation of management presentations
- To have international experience
- To be conversant with all aspects of project life cycle including decommissioning
- To be conversant with pricing norms & benchmarking in Africa & Nigeria
- Cost performance engineer, Cost Estimator, HSE, BSc, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
Application Closing Date