Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Offshore Company Representative (Night)
Req I D: Req-1165
- The Company rep is designated Responsible for Safety and Environment on Site delegate (RSES-D) and is directly accountable for the safe execution of the offshore works.
The SERVICE holder is UFR Contractor’s focal point for day to day activity onboard the installation vessel. In a narrow coordination with the UFR Installation team based in Lagos, the SERVICE holder shall:
- Supervise that the agreed procedures are respected during all the offshore presence of the installation vessel on Company site, mainly for the following activities performed onboard the vessel by URF Contractor:
- Supply / Barge activities alongside or at close vicinity of the vessel
- Transfer of equipment onboard the vessel
- Deck operations o Lifting, overboarding, lowering and landing of subsea structures
- Subsea ROV works
- Ensure that any modification of the agreed procedure is covered by the Management Of Change agreed process
- Sign in due time and when satisfactory preparation level has been achieved each specific Ready For Installation certificate.
- Communicate with onshore support to:
- Plan the coming operations
- Mobilise offshore relevant personnel from other packages (i.e. SPS & Umbilical Contractor Personnel)
- Communicate, in accordance with the defined project procedures, with COMPANY Representative acting onboard other vessel(s) working at Site in case of co-activities or SIMOPS activities
- The SERVICE holder is responsible, onboard the installation vessel, to ensure that COMPANY HSE standards are applied throughout the operations and participates to hazard assessments for any activity involving the vessel. The company rep shall lead the offshore team and shall demonstrate exemplary HSE behavior to en ensure all works on the vessel shall be conducted in a safe manner according to the Companies Golden Rules, CONTRACTOR HSE rules and international and local regulations. He is the COMPANY’s focal point in case of an emergency onboard the vessel and ensures proper implementation of the emergency response procedures. In particular the UFR Offshore Company Representative shall:
- Regularly call meetings to remind and motivate the Company and Contractor offshore team of the HSE principles
- Ensure all meetings start with a Safety Moment
- Sound background in Oil and Gas installations, marine operations and offshore construction.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Design and Installation of Subsea / Deepwater Steel
- Experience in leadership and team management
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- BOSIET certificate.
- Structures or previous exposure to UFR EPCI projects.
- Good knowledge of international structural design codes/standards
- Good organizational skills
- Construction Manager, Installation Engineer, Marine Operations, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply