AT Hochberg Consulting – Our client, requires result oriented candidates to join their team as:
Job Title: Senior Business Development Executive
Job Ref: QAEDSBDE
- Identification of prospective clients as well as initiation of sales efforts to sign them up.
- Presentation and demonstration of relevant products and services to potential clients as part of the sales effort.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- General sales interactions with potential clients to facilitate the sales effort in line with the company’s business goals.
- Articulation of effective ways to improve product distribution channels around Nigeria.
- General interactions with clients to ensure client satisfaction in line with the company’s business goals
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations (say hello to Powerpoint)
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports
- Involvement in defining expected client acquisition targets and reviewing actual performance.
- Consistent achievement of client acquisition targets as defined in line with overall company strategy.
- Articulation and implementation of sales and marketing strategies aimed at achieving client acquisition goals.
- Preparation of technical and business-related documentation for pre and post-sales client interactions.
- Involvement in the review of prospective client systems and the gathering of Business requirements for solution customization purposes.
- Analysis of client requirements and formulation of suitable solution features and specifications.
- Providing management with feedback
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree with a 2:1 (second class upper) minimum in business, science, social sciences or engineering. A Masters degree could be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years proven working experience as a business development executive, sales executive or relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software is an advantage
- Communication and negotiation skills
Job Title: Senior Executive Assistant
Job Ref: QAEDSEA
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- File, reference, retrieve documents and materials
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Interact with external clients
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Supervise, coach and train lower level staff
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence
- Drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules, appointments by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Complete projects by assigning work to clerical staff and following up on results.
- Secure information by completing data base backups.
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation and as a relationship builder.
- Manage contacts using Outlook to conduct up-to-date database entry, tracks VIP relations and correspondence; facilitates relationships by familiarizing his/herself with various life events (such as birthdays, and other major milestones).
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Represent the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain confidentiality and use a high degree of discretion.
- Lead special projects and execute all other responsibilities assigned.
Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree with a 2:1 (second class upper) minimum in Business, Science, Social Sciences or Engineering. A Master’s Degree could be an advantage
- Strong judgement and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and handle multiple demands by prioritizing effectively.
- Excellent aptitude for interpersonal relations combined with an ability to interact with senior management and other team members in a professional and effective manner.
- Minimum of two years relevant experience
- Excellent time management skills and clear respect for deadlines.
- Strong Planning, time management & multi-tasking skills
- Strong values and gives attention to detail and accuracy.
Job Title: Research Analyst
Job Ref: QAEDRA
- Relationship management with clients and providing advisory services
- Preparing Cultural Best Practices Report and other Research Reports
- Coordinating sale of Benchmark Reports, Cultural Best Practices Report, Feedback Reports and any other report
- Document learning, and publishing articles
- Coordinate assessment process, including survey process
- First level analysis of organisations and capturing key learning and insights from different organizations
- Design, coordination and delivery of learning events and conferences
- Research and analysis for consulting projects
- Support business development activities
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree with a 2:1 (second class upper) minimum in Business, Science, Social Sciences or Engineering. A Masters degree could be an advantage.
- Minimum of two years relevant experience
- Above Par Research skills
- Superior writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent proofreading and editing ability
- Knowledge of and ability to source data from various sources
- Strong quantitative skills; proficiency in the use of Excel, Pivot tables and other tools for data analysis
- Strong values and an excellent knowledge of MS Office suite.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a maximum 2 Page cover letter to: [email protected] Indicate the Role and Job Reference code as the Subject.
Application Deadline: 16th October, 2017.