Honeywell Group is a foremost indigenous conglomerate and diversified group with business interests in key sectors of the Nigerian economy, including foods and agro-allied, energy (oil & gas and power), infrastructure, real estate and services. Since its inception in the 1970s, the Group has been operating businesses successfully with a strong and passionate desire for excellence.
With over four (4) decades of unprecedented success and a workforce that embraces diversity, the Honeywell Group is offering creative individuals possessing exceptional talent the opportunity to take their career to unparalleled heights, through its Honeywell Excellence Programme.
Job Title: Honeywell Excellence Programme (HEP) 2014
Locations: Lagos, Nigeria
The one (1) year programme has been designed to expose and immerse participants in a series of carefully designed development interventions targeted at building relevant competencies for seamless and effective integration into the workforce.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper(2.1) or HND with a minimum of Upper Credit in any discipline.
- A maximum of 28 years old
- A maximum of two (2) years’ post-NYSC experience.
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes
- Talent, ambition and enthusiasm to be the best.
- Great interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong passion for excellence.
- Good problem-solving focus, with a great appetite for learning.
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2013
Method of Application
Interested candidates should :
- Visit the Honeywell Excellence Programme on-line application portal: www.honeywellrecruitment.com
- Read and follow the instructions contained therein in order to complete the on-line application form.
- Complete the application form by providing the following information:
- Functional email address and valid GSM number(s) through which they can be reached at all times during the course of the selection exercise.
- Bio-data, education and work experience.
- Please take note of the 12-digit Application Reference Number (ARN) as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.
- Print out the acknowledgment slip at the final submission of the online application.
- All applications must be received not later than 22 October 2013.
- Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude test notifications will be sent via email and SMS.
- Please note that forensic and security clearance will be conducted for all applicants invited for the test. In addition, all educational qualifications presented by applicants will be investigated.