The House Of Freedom is a network of Faith-based Non-governmental Organizations. The expressions under the House of Freedom include God Bless Nigeria, The Waterbrook, This Present House(The Dome), Mount Zion, The Green House, The Underground Church, Holy Trinity and Freedom Foundation. Each expression has a unique focus catering to a specific affinity group. The connecting threads through all the expressions is vibrant worship, social reformation and excellence in governance.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Administration of projects for the Resident Pastor.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the Pastor’s office.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Planning and scheduling meetings and coordinate meetings on behalf of the Resident Pastor.
- Managing projects and conduct researches.
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Liaising with third parties on behalf of the Resident Pastor.
- 8. Responsible for making travel arrangements. These includes booking flights, car, hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Ensure copies of the service agenda is made available to the Resident Pastor before service day.
- Provide administrative support to the ministries and the Dome.
- Providing regular and timely feedback to the Resident Pastor on church activities.
- Performing other tasks as assigned by the Resident Pastor.
Job Title: General Manager
- Acts as chief advisor to the Resident Pastor on all matters relating to the Expression.
- The GM provides needed support to the RP, Ministries, Admin and Operations and also to the OOSP with respect to the identification of operational risk, and the resolution of attendant issues
- Communicates key information to stakeholders in the Group and OOSP
- Plays a key role in the interpretation of the Vision of the Expression to members of the team Operational
- Participates in the formulation and execution of the Vision and roadmap ensuring that the plan is aligned with the KPI of HOF
- Ensures the effective integration of the Expressions strategic plan with its day-to-day operations and in so doing regularly interfaces with the OOSP and the relevant Boards
- Develops and fosters effective collaboration between the various functional areas/departments- Admin, Operations, Ministries and LDI to ensure an integrated approach to providing effective and high-quality delivery in each area
- Oversees the look and feel of the Service to ensure alignment with the Brand
- Oversees all technical aspects of the service – sound, visuals, service flow and planning
- Conducts quality assurance on the activities of the facility management unit of the expression
- Takes decisions and acts in the absence of the Resident Pastor; performs other duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Job Title: Protocol & Logistics Officer
- Coordinate and supervise protocol services for the Senior Pastor, and in some cases, guests, particularly with respect to reception at the airport, assistance during missions; ensuring protocol coverage of his official activities.
- Plan, coordinate and execute high-level foreign and domestic visits/functions, ceremonies and special events hosted by the Senior Pastor. This will also include logistic coordination.
- Working with the EA, OOSP to arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling and booking transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Develop and maintain reliable sources of information from government, interest groups and other organizations that provide timely and accurate data on political, economic, and social developments of different countries.
- Formulate, develop and implement protocol policies and objectives.
- Provide advice to the Senior Pastor on formalities, courtesies, cultural difference of foreign guests and dignitaries.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 19th March, 2018