House of Sota is an Afro Continental brand based in Nigeria and USA. The company specializes in African prints with the aim to promote Africa and its culture globally. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer / E-commerce Guru
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
We require a Web Developer and E-commerce Guru who would be responsible for the following:
- Determine the format and features of the website in order to maximize clarity and ease of navigation for customers.
- Maintain appearance of our Website and provide website maintenance and enhancements
- Quality-test and troubleshoot the website and/or its applications in various browsers
- Complete extensive QA testing to ensure performance consistently across all platforms
- Liaise with the web designers to develop and alter the website as needed.
- Keep abreast of new developments in the e-marketing world and research the company’s core demographics and how to best reach them, in order to maximize search engine traffic and the effect of the company’s targeted ad buys.
- Integrate third party and platform supported apps into our e-commerce site
- Ensure consistent and on-brand performance on all major devices/browsers, including fast load times and bug-free functionality with a focus on mobile optimization and performance
- Work with Marketing Director and/or Executive Management team to identify web systems needs and solutions
- Optimize site/page speed
- Optimize technical SEO
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Relevant degree in computer science, MIS, Coding certifications or a related field
- Working knowledge of e-commerce platforms
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of search engine optimization process
- Understanding of W3C web standards/semantics and ADA accessibility guideline
- UI/UX Design
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of SEO, Ad words, etc. to optimize web traffic and sales
- Additional Qualifications
- Expertise in Word press
- Google Analytics + E-commerce Conversion Funnel
Salary: N150,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 29th March, 2022.