House of Tara International – We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have over 20 branches in states across Nigeria and have sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness as well as boosting self-esteem.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Makeup Artist
Location: Port Harcourt, Enugu, Benin, Oyo
- Apply makeup to clients using a colour palette and different tools such brushes, sponges, spool, lip liners, brushes.
- Sell makeup products to clients.
- Match skin colour to colour palettes (powder, eye shadow) to determine best looks.
- Work with clients to create various looks.
- Apply makeup for events including weddings, birthdays, holiday.
- Style hair according to makeup.
- Remove makeup from client’s clothes if some is transferred.
- Ensure makeup looks natural and well-applied under different lighting.
- Teach makeup application to clients (personal makeup class)
- Suggest skin care routines.
- Fit wigs and hairpieces.
- Work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Wipe off makeup and reapply if client is unsatisfied.
- Keep proper records of all customer transactions regarding your branch.
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Ensure prompt daily stock taking using bin cards
- Partake in the general stock taking in the store as may be assigned.
- Ensure a clean and good ambience in the branch.
- Graduate degree
- Makeup Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a makeup artist
Skill & Competencies:
- Sound written & oral communication
- Good customer service & relationship skills
- Excellent salesmanship
- Ability to provide inspirational and visible leadership to support, motivate, promote collaboration, innovation, empowerment and team spirit.
Application Closing Date: 10th March, 2017.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] The subject of the email must be “Makeup Artist – Location“