HR Aid Consults (HR Aid) provides professional Human Resource advisory and consulting services to small businesses. We allow small business owners focus on their core business areas while we provide practical and effective Human Resource solutions for their business. We work closely with our clients to understand their business and resource needs and develop strategies to help attract, engage, motivate, compensate, train, manage performance and generally retain a competent and value-driven workforce. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full-Time
- Will be responsible for liaising with the Company’s customers online and offline and shall be responsible for the Company’s communication and for creating content across all the media platforms of the Company including but not limited to email marketing, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and the company’s Page.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The Job responsibilities and duties shall include but not be limited to the following:
- He/she shall create marketing content for the Company’s social media platforms in accordance with the company’s marketing strategy.
- He/she shall update the company’s database and periodically send out newsletters and messages to all contacts listed therein.
- He/she shall prepare a monthly social media calendar at the beginning of every month to determine the marketing strategy/direction for the month.
- He/ She shall prepare graphic designs for the company’s media platforms in accordance with the social media Calendar.
- He/ She shall be responsible for monitoring and updating the company’s Page as and when required.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree
- Should have a flair for creative writing
- Should have good communication and good interpersonal skills
- Must have 1- 2 years experience in digital marketing and/or customer service.
- Intermediate skills in digital marketing, social media management and graphic design.
- A good knowledge of photography will be an added advantage.
N120,000 – N150,000 / Month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th May, 2023.