HR-EX Consulting partners with small businesses looking for affordable HR professional advisory and services. In practice, we operate as an outsourced HR department and provide professional HR services for small businesses for a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time staff. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pricing Officer / Debt Collector
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily check of open market prices on all products and report accordingly.
- Feed the management the right information on prices to ensure the company’s price position is competitive.
- Collection of all outstanding payments from all customers through bank transfers to company account, POS, or cash collection at store.
- Responsible for sending payment reminders.
- Notify management of new products, brands, prices, or events that may affect future prices and ultimately sales.
- Booking payments into company data as well as assisting in day-to-day administrative accounting tasks.
- Calling and emailing defaulters to restate their dues.
- Advise the management on the ideal target price for products of the business to analyze competitor pricing matched with market expectations.
- Payment of all cash into company accounts.
- Act as buyer help with purchasing of products offline at the cheapest prices.
- Source for cheaper suppliers at the market on products currently sold by the company.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Accounting, Finance or any related field.
- 1-3 years demonstrable history of gainful debt collection experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools for reports i.e Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Familiar with debt-related legal provisions.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Fine-tuned telephone etiquette.
- Discerning, attentive, and thorough.
N60,000 – N80,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
11th October, 2022.