HRLeverage – Our client, a Construction Company is currently in need of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- We are in need of an experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanic to inspect, service, and maintain wide range of heavy-duty construction equipment.
- As a lead mechanic, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving to the job site, inspecting engines and equipment, carrying out services, conducting repairs, and providing routine maintenance to the construction fleet.
- Inspecting trucks, cranes, bulldozers, and other heavy equipment for proper performance.
- Diagnosing faults using computerized testing equipment.
- Adjusting equipment and replacing faulty parts.
- Repairing damaged equipment parts.
- Cleaning, lubricating, and conducting routine services on heavy-duty vehicles.
- Cleaning and servicing of machine attachments like winches, blades, and side booms.
- Performing major repair work when necessary.
- Consulting with other mechanics on smaller jobs.
- Reporting damaged or faulty equipment to management.
- Minimum of diploma in any science related course
- Certification as a Heavy Equipment Mechanic.
- Must have proven experience working with heavy machinery, be physically fit, and be able to troubleshoot issues on the job site..
- Proven work experience as a Diesel or Heavy Equipment Mechanic.
- Understanding of computer testing technologies.
- Ability to lift heavy machinery.
- Extensive knowledge of diesel engines and construction equipment.
- Good communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 28th March, 2021.