HRLeverage – Our client, an educational firm in Lagos is currently in need of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- We are in need of a digital marketing executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of online marketing efforts as well as promotion of products and services through various digital channels.
- The successful candidate will work closely with the internal marketing team and/or digital agencies to achieve specific company objectives set by the Head of Marketing such as; increasing digital sales, lead generation, brand engagement, and conversions.
- Assist the team in the development of the overall digital marketing strategy
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Display)
- Manage and maintain the company’s owned media including websites, mobile apps, and email/CRM software.
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms
- Manage social media marketing campaigns
- Manage digital advertising campaigns (SEM, Display, Social, Programmatic)
- Manage SEO campaigns.
- Set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms.
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
- Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team.
- BSc /BA in marketing or relevant field.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 28th March, 2021.